- This event has passed.
September 26, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm£32.93
This is an introduction to foraging for mushrooms.
This session will help you to learn:
- The identifying features of edible mushrooms
- The identifying features of poisonous mushrooms
- How to examine a mushroom “in the field”
- How to photograph mushrooms for ID at home
- How to harvest sustainably
Session numbers are limited
Due to COVID-19 these events are limited to 4 households (plus the teacher!) per session. This means that tickets via Eventbrite are limited to one ticket per person.
If you want to book multiple tickets (or want to avoid the booking fee) then please contact directly: