- This event has passed.
Knowledge Share – Voice, Participation and Involvement
March 19, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£25
Scottish Autism is delighted to be delivering the latest Knowledge Share events in Clackmannanshire.
The events will provide an opportunity for professionals, parents, carers and autistic individuals to hear us share our knowledge and expertise of teaching and supporting autistic individuals across the lifespan.
Who should attend?
The events will be of interest to all professionals working in the field
of autism, parents, carers and autistic individuals.
– Hear Scottish Autism professionals share their working knowledge and experience.
– Relate to real life case studies of supported individuals across the spectrum and age range in a variety of settings.
– Learn practical strategies to adapt your practice and improve how you deliver support.
– Discover ways of enabling autistic people to get their voice and choices heard.
– Meet and network with other professionals, parents and autistic people in the field.
Education, health and social care providers have a duty to ensure that autistic people are active in their own lives and not merely passive recipients of services. Scottish Autism is continuously working to understand how we can enable voice, choice and meaningful participation of the people we support.
In this seminar we will share learning from across our education and adult services that has informed our practice. Furthermore we will show that developing practice in this area is fundamental to service improvement.
Knowledge Share costs £25 per person, per seminar.