- This event has passed.
Bookkeeping and finance: The essentials for business
June 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This webinar is for those who are entering business for the first time or require an understanding of what is involved in financially managing a business, including developing basic bookkeeping, and creating a profit and loss account. You will also get an understanding of what expenses the business can claim and then how to fund both start up and growth. At the end of the session, you will receive a workbook on excel to help you manage and monitor costs and sales.
As a result of this session, you will be able to:
- Implement basic bookkeeping skills across your business
- Create a profit and loss account
- Understand what expenses can and cannot be claimed
- Use financial management to increase revenues and profits
- Understand how you can fund your business
This webinar will be held on GoToWebinar.