- This event has passed.
August 21, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
We’re really excited to be running our STORM Market on Saturday!
Look out for:
- Froglife Charity with free handouts and advice to be given to the public on wildlife gardening via their Pop-up Wildlife Gardening stall
- Honey Darling Candle Company Community with Wax Melts
- The Crochet Hen with Local arts and crafts
- The Wee Soap Shed with Handmade soap, shaving bars and shampoo bars using all natural ingredients
- Boardwalk Hand Poured Candles with Luxury hand made candles, bath bombs, pillow spray, carpet freshener, spring fresh fragrance powder, recycled candles.
- Forth Valley Men’s Shed with Crafts and upcycled items
- The Natural Wellbeing Academy with crystals in raw form and jewellery
- EnchantScents with Wax melts, Reed diffusers, room sprays, Carfume, carpet Fresheners, burners,
- Pure Craft with handmade items including semi precious crystal jewellery to hand crocheted knitted items such as dream catchers crocheted toys
- Bellablu Boutique with Ladies fashion Clothing
- Cats Protection awareness stall
It’s going to be a fun day with the Bowmar Pipe Band, Sauchie Community Choir, Saltire Steel, Craig Miller and Leona Hens entertaining us as well.